Even though there may seem to be a lot of peer pressure to buy super expensive ‘beauty’ products and tools, the truth f the matter is this…YOU DON’T HAVE TO.
There are a ton of really cool and effective ‘beauty’ products that will not rape your wallet and ignite a riot.
Here they are:
1. Beauty Addicts Lip Gloss - Very moisturizing with a nice sheer hint of color.
2. Tweezer - It’s just a must-have for your beauty stash and a very good one will be approximately $25. Of course, there are pricier ones, but you don’t need those.
3. MAC Paint Pots - I love using paint pots as an eye base before applying eyeshadow. It keeps eyeshadow on perfectly for hours & hours.
4. Kiss Premium Human Hair Lashes - My fave lashes by far! They blend very well with your natural lashes and look amazing.
5. Makeup Forever HD Powder (Translucent) - This powder sets your foundation without adding color like a powder foundation would. Win-win when you don’t want heavy coverage.
6. Anastacia Brow Powder Duo - Blends into your brows and helps them to look full & groomed.
7. Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray - your makeup in place all day and prevents shine. Great for dancing and high temperatures if you have oily skin in general.
want to SHARE THIS ARTICLE in your blog, ezine or website?
you can! just INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING CITATION AT THE END OF THE ARTICLE!
About the Author
|Nicole “Beauty Magician” Lundy is a leading expert on gorgeous living for busy women on a quest to guide every ‘woman-with-her-plate-full’ to live life everyday looking pretty and polished without the stress of life showing up on her face. Get her FREE Video Series “5 Secrets to Having Flawless Beauty When the Stress is High and the Pressure is On” at www.nelanibeauty.com/freevideos|