HAPPY 2012 TO YOU! I wish you love & abundance for this new year and may all of your resolutions become a reality.
Speaking of resolutions, what are your beauty resolutions? Have you even thought of making a resolution for your beauty? Well, you should.
It's totally up to you to take care of yourself. Nobody else is responsible.
1. Commit to your skincare - Practice a daily routine 2x per day.
2. Create your signature beauty style - Have a go to makeup look that makes you look and feel polished + pretty.
3. Detox 1x per week - Apply a detoxing mask once per week to purge skin of dirt, grime & filth that your daily skincare routine can't handle.
4. Stop smoking - I will never stop preaching this. Ever. smoking will give you wrinkles and fine lines at a record rate. Stop NOW.
5. Eat well - Your beauty is directly impacted by what you eat. Make sure your diet is filled with highly nutritious foods and NOT junk foods.
6. Sleep - Your skin renews and regenerates itself when you sleep. Get 7-9 hours every night.
7. Get a facial 1x per month - You have two options; 1) get a facial by an esthetician OR 2) give yourself a facial at home.
8. Keep eyebrows groomed - Have a set day every two weeks that you get your eyebrows groomed by a professional.
9. Treat your eyes nicely - Use your ring finger when applying anything around your eyes. The ring finger is your weakest finger and your eyes are the most delicate area on your face. They work together perfectly.
10. Pay attention to your neck - Treat your neck the same way you treat your face. Ugly necks are not by accident.
11. Police your face - Keep everything that potentially has a lot of germs, dirt and grime away from your face. This includes your hands, cell phone and pillowcase. Just to name a few.
12. Update your makeup - Avoid starting your new year with out-dated makeup. Look fresh. Look like you care about your beauty. Old-fashioned makeup will not cut it in 2012.
want to SHARE THIS ARTICLE in your blog, ezine or website?
you can! just INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING CITATION AT THE END OF THE ARTICLE!
About the Author
|Nicole “Beauty Magician” Lundy is a leading expert on gorgeous living for busy women on a quest to guide every ‘woman-with-her-plate-full’ to live life everyday looking pretty and polished without the stress of life showing up on her face. Get her FREE Video Series “5 Secrets to Having Flawless Beauty When the Stress is High and the Pressure is On” at www.nelanibeauty.com/freevideos|